Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Freebie from Sunshine Inspired Designs: Bohemian Breeze

I stumbled upon Pixel Scrapper (which is a digi scrapping community) quite recently and I really love their concept. It's quite different and refreshing from other digi scrapping communities out there. And one of the things I like about Pixel Scrapper is the Monthly Blog Train, where designers share their creations based on a monthly theme and colour palette, and plus it's free!

For the September Blog Train, the theme is Bohemian Breeze and Sunshine Inspired Designs has a mini kit to share!

Here's the layout that I did. I realised that I haven't really scrapped many photos of my sister, so here's one specially for her!


You can get the mini kit through Sunshine Inspired Designs' blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment