Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Kits from Inside Pixels

Hey guys! I finally got back to scrapping after being away for a short while. I was really it itchin' to scrap the whole time I was overseas! So it's good to be back.

And Inside Pixels has released three new amazing kits on The Digital Press!

The latest one, just released today is the "Happiness Is" kit, a collab with Amber Shaw. I love Amber Shaw too so I absolutely loved this kit! It is in my favourite colour - Pink, and it's got lots of adorable embellishments and word art and word strips. The kit comes in 22 patterned and plain papers, 100 elements and 3 alphas.

Here's my layout. I hardly have any layouts of Aly between her 1st and 2nd birthday so I dug up some old photos for these few layouts. It's amazing to see how much she has grown and I do miss her being a baby.


The kit is available at The Digital Press. You can also view the other layouts by the amazing ladies on the Creative Team here



Here's another layout I recently did using Inside Pixels "Birds of a Feather". I used a template by Akizo Designs. The papers in this kit are gorgeous and I used only patterned papers in this kit (except for the cutout border) and I really liked the way it turned out. I didn't have to use many embellishments and it already looked really nice!


The kit is recently released on The Digital Press although it was previously available on Inside Pixel's store. It also comes with coordinating Life Cards.



And here's the third layout I did using Inside Pixels' "You can do Anything" kit, a collab with River Rose. This kit is about being brave, and achieving your dreams and I thought it was just great for my layout about Aly learning to walk. 


The kit is available here at The Digital Press.



No comments:

Post a Comment