Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Created by Jill: Confessions of a Shopaholic

I've got some exciting news! I've just been accepted as a Creative Team Member on Jill's team from Created by Jill! I love her artsy papers and kits and love how versatile her designs are. I can create both artsy and traditional layouts from her designs! On her team, we don't use templates, so I guess I will be challenging myself more, to think out of the box!

Well, here's my first layout that I did using Jill's designs, using the Confessions of a Shopaholic mega bundle.

This is the one and only photo I have of Aly in a Snow White dress. She begged to go into this kid's clothing store, and when I told her "no buying", I thought she would kick up a fuss like she usually does, but she actually she "ok, I just wanna try". So that was what we did and the store auntie was nice enough to let us just try and even for me to take a photo. :)


This mega bundle is available on both CBJ's The Digital Chick and Pickleberrypop stores. It's an amazing bundle with lots of embellishments, and even a free Add On. The collection is created for Digital Scrapbooking Day (or DSD as it's known in the Digiscrapbooking world) this weekend! Be sure to check it out while it's on sale! 





No comments:

Post a Comment