Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Scrapping frenzy over the DSD weekend!

So DSD 2015 has just ended and in the Digital Scrapping world, it's a weekend (or longer) of sales, challenges, freebies, prizes and just digi scrapping FUN!

This year, I tried to participate as much as I could. Although I didn't get to complete all the challenges that I wanted to, I did get quite a bit of scrapping done, and stocked up on my collection of dig kits with some great bargains too!

So here's some of the layouts I did.

Here's a layout using Inside Pixel's latest kit "Celebrate". The pictures are from the Hubby's birthday earlier this year when Aly and I tried to bake a cake. By the way, the cake failed miserably! It didn't rise at all! Although it still tasted good (the only saving grace)!



"Celebrate" is available at Inside Pixel's store at The Digital Press.



Here's another celebration kit and it's from Created by Jill. I love the theme of this kit, it's about celebrating the every day, and I think that is something that we don't always remember to do, when we get caught up with the hustle and bustle of work and chores.


"Celebrate Today" is available at Jill's stores at The Digi Chick and Pickle Berry Pop.




And here are some layouts that I did for DSD challenges.

For this one, it was a template challenge by Two Tiny Turtles. I used the kit Happy Day by Blagovesta Gosheva. And the best part is I clinched a spot as a guest Creative Team Member on her team for the month of December! Yay! Can't wait for it!



And sharing one more layout, it's also for a template challenge on The Digital Press. I tried more experimenting with blending and paints, using the kit "She is Fierce" by Mummyish. And I think I really liked how it turned out!



2 comments:

  1. You did so well at getting pages done! I always shop way too much to scrap anything! ha! (followed you over from pixelscrapper)

    Melissa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Totally understand! Especially when there are so many goodies out there! :)

      Delete