Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

CT Layouts of the Week - 2 Jan 2016

Happy New Year everyone! My first blog post of 2016! I'll be trying to do a more regular weekly feature of the CT layouts that I've done for the past week.

Traci Reed Design 

First up, I'm so excited to be part of Traci Reed Design's Hawt Mama Team for 2016! I still can't quite believe that it is really happening! Have been a fan of Traci's designs since I started digi-scrapping, I love her fun and really unique designs. You can check out the rest of the 2016 Hawt Mamas here.

Here's the first layout that I did as a Hawt Mama, using the All Year Round: Resolutions by Traci Reed and Jady Day Studio. This kit is perfect for scrapping those goals and new year resolutions. I'm don't usually set new year resolutions, but with a kit like this, who can resist? I love the bright colours and cute journal cards which you can easily write down your goals! The kit is available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.






Created by Jill

Jill had 2 new kits this week, and both of them are gorgeous as usual.

Here's the layouts that I did using the Quiet Moments collection. I did a "Then & Now" layout for one of them. Aly and I were looking through my scrapbook album that I did for her first year and we came across this photo of her when she was barely 2 months old, taking a nap on Daddy's tummy. We thought it would be fun to recreate this photo now! Quiet Moments is available at The Digi Chick and Pickle Berry Pop.






And here's the layouts that I did for another gorgeous kit These are My Dreams for You. And what I love about Jill's kits is that you can create both traditional and more artsy layout from the same kit, as what I've done here. These are My Dreams for You can also be found at The Digi Chick and Pickle Berry Pop.






And finally, this is not a new release but some of Jill's kits will be retiring from her stores, so she's having a retiring sale which will run till January 10.

One of the kits is Freaky Deaky and here's a layout I did using this really fun kit. Check out the sale at The Digi Chick and Pickle Berry Pop.





No comments:

Post a Comment