Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

CT Layouts of the Week - 9 Jan 2016

I've got another line up of fabulous kits this week, and the layouts that I did using them. When I first started digi-scrapping, I relied a lot on the layouts done by CT members for inspiration. So I hope that these layouts that I've done help to inspire you and get those creative juices flowing in some small little way. :)

Inside Pixels

Here's a layout I did using Inside Pixels' A Stronger Me kit. I think it's really cool that this kit is about documenting your exercise goals and that is something that I should start doing (it's one of my goals for 2016). For now, I used it to document our family's recent cycling adventure, where we discovered a new cycling route at East Coast Park and were rewarded with an awesome view of Singapore's skyline!

The collection also includes a set of templates, which I used to scrap our trip to watch Real Madrid! Inside Pixels also has a great soccer kit Game On: Soccer which I used for this layout.

A Stronger Me is available at The Digital Press.







Created by Jill

This week, Jill has a new release called Great Things Ahead. I love the artsy papers in this kit and the colours are just so deliciously dreamy. For the layout that I did, I tried to experiment with more blending and extracting, using the photos I took on my kayaking adventure with the seals during my New Zealand trip. I just love Jill's artsy papers, the big photo that I chose as my background just blended so seamlessly with the paper.

Great Things Ahead is available at The Digi Chick and Pickle Berry Pop.






Traci Reed

The kit from Traci this week is all about Family Game Night. It's such a fun and colorful kit, and really versatile too. I especially love the board game paper! Even though Aly is still too young to play board games, I used the kit to scrap a layout of the games that our family plays!

Family Game Night is available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment