Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Freebie - Baby Onboard Kit

As you know, I have been scrapping my son's first year baby album and I was looking for a nautical themed baby kit, but couldn't really find one. So I thought that I would try my hand at designing my own baby kit! It took me a while but I've finally put it together and want to share it with everyone!


Here's the link to download the kit. 

I would love to hear what you think about it, and if you have created a layout with it, I would love to see it as well. Do leave me a comment, or link to your layout! I hope you enjoy this freebie!

Here's a layout that I did using this kit. I really like how it turned out! This was when he was just 10 days old, and I forgot how little he was!


1 comment:

  1. Великолепный комплект у Вас получился!Большое спасибо за Вашу доброту!

    ReplyDelete