Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Creative Team Member for Studio CT

When I first got started in digital scrapbooking, I was just amazed by the layouts created by the designers' Creative Team (CT) members. Well basically a Creative Team member creates sample layouts for the designer using the designer's digital scrapbooking products, in exchange for free excess to those products. How cool is that? For more information on Creative Teams, check out this great article I found on the Daily Digi.

The gorgeous layouts created by the CT members are such an inspiration to me when I'm creating my layouts, and so now, I'm super thrilled to be on Studio CT's Creative Team! Thanks Christin for the opportunity to be on her awesome team!

You can check out her store on Daisies & Dimples.

I created 2 layouts using her Magical Fun and Magical Fun Girl kits. I love these kits and they gave me the chance to finally scrap the photos from our Hong Kong Disneyland trip back in 2013!

Here's the Magical Fun kit. I just love the bright and fun colours and all the Mickey elements and papers.



And here's my layout



And here's the Girl version of Magical Fun. It's such a super sweet kit!




And here's my layout:


Aly looked so small back then and I remember how excited and thrilled she was to meet Minnie, her favourite character back then! She was even willing to queue up patiently for the photo opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment