Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July Layouts

Here are two layouts I did recently.

This one is made using the kit Just Add Water by Heather Roselli and template from Cindy Schneider I'm a huge fan of Cindy's templates and I just love this Pool-themed one. This was just perfect for the photos I took recently using my sister's Gopro (thanks for the loan sis!). I'm seriously thinking of getting one too! Aly is just a water baby, she super enjoys swimming! With the Gopro we can finally take these cool and amazingly clear shots while having fun in the pool. I tried taking underwater shots too. Tried to get Aly to go underwater with me but she wasn't too keen. Lol. 



I used the pictures taken on Mothers Day for this layout. Aly made this really sweet Mother's Day card from school and it's her first Mother's Day gift to me (*heart melts*). This layout is made using the kit Behind Every Good Kid by Jady Day Studio and template from Akizo Designs. This kit is just super sweet and I love the pastel and gold colours and the really sweet word strips and quotes.


No comments:

Post a Comment