Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Freebie from Studio CT: Wonderful Summer

When I was first browsing through Studio CT's Daisy & Dimples store, one of the kits that caught my eye was her Wonderful Summer Kit. It comes with a variety of really pretty patterned paper and I love the pinks and purples and orange of this kit. There are also these really cute summer related elements like the swim suit, sunglasses, beach stuff and my favorite are the bubbles! It's not only great for scrapping those pool party and beach fun photos, but you can use it for really any kind of "fun" photos.


Here's my layout that I did using the Wonderful Summer kit. Aly can never get bored of playing with bubbles!


And for this week, I created these fun page borders using the Wonderful Summer Kit as a freebie for Studio CT's Facebook Fanpage! The preview is below, and I also used 2 of the borders in my layout above.

You can download the freebie from Studio CT's Facebook page here and check out the post here.

Be sure to leave some love and appreciation if you download the freebie!



No comments:

Post a Comment