Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

My Dad Collection from Inside Pixels

I realised that I don't have many layouts of my Dad, so when I saw Inside Pixels' My Dad kit, I knew I had to do a layout just specially for Daddy!

Here's the layout:


Inside Pixels' My Dad collection comes in 12 pattern papers and 63 embellishments.


I love the cork textured circular flairs and the cork hexagon pattern which I used as a photo mat. I also loved the glasses although I didn't manage to use them. This is one of the more simple and structured layouts that I have done, usually I love to include lots of clusters and embellishments. But I think it really does bring out the overall mood and feel that I was going for.

The My Dad collection is available on Inside Pixels' store and the Digital Press.


No comments:

Post a Comment