Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Staycation Collection from Inside Pixels

Instead of travelling overseas this June school holidays, and also to celebrate the hub's birthday, we went on a Staycation to Sentosa. We haven't actually explored Sentosa in a long while, so it was actually pretty fun being a tourist in your own country. We visited many of the attractions for the first time and I must say that Sentosa has changed a lot over the years. It really made me think that we should take more time to explore our own country more often.

I also did a layout of our Staycation using what else but the "Staycation Collection" from Inside Pixels!




This Staycation Collection comes with 13 papers, 57 elements, 2 types of aphas, as well as 3x4 and 4x6 cards. I love the bright fun colours of this kit and the really cute badges. I also super love the plain flairs that come in 8 different colours! You could use them as they are or add your own text or custom shapes (like what I did!) to give it your own personal style! 

The collection is available at the Inside Pixels Store and also on the Digital Press




No comments:

Post a Comment