Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Surfs Up: New Kit from Studio CT

Studio CT has a new kit in stores - Surfs Up! The kit comes in 47 elements, 41 papers including solid papers in 11 different colours. It is great for those beach photos and especially photos of surfing fun! I really love the cute surf board embellishments!

Well, I don't have any surfing pictures so I didn't manage to use the surf board embellishments, but this kit is still great for my photos of our Batam trip last year. I love the pastel colour palette of this kit and I thought it coordinated really well of the picture of the sunset we captured. If you look close enough, you can even see Singapore from here!

Here's my layout. I used a template from Brook Magee.


Surfs Up is available at Studio CT's Daisies & Dimples store


Studio CT is also currently having a 50% closing sale at her Daisy & Dimples Store as she will be closing her D&D store from 1 September. However, not to worry, she will be opening her own online shop at www.christinthomas.com from 1 September!






No comments:

Post a Comment